Re: How to contact list members off list?

Dan Beaver

Wheeoooo, thank you, I was starting to wonder if age really was catching up with me. ;)

Dan Beaver

On 4/13/2019 4:17 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 03:59 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:
I have never seen anything that indicates they are the same.
Thunderbird and Outlook are not the same.  I somehow deleted a pivotal, "and" in my original message, which should have read:

I generally read my Gmail via the web interface, but just tried doing the same through Outlook 2016 and the latest version of Thunderbird.

Having a comma in place of that and definitely makes the sentence say something it is not meant to say, and I apologize for the error.

           ~ Edward Abbey

--
Dan Beaver (KC4DOY)