Re: new dropbox rules

Arlene

Hi how does one see how many devices you have on the dropbox site?  I want to release my old windows 7 box from it. I keep getting notifications saying my drop box is full.  I tried to find my old device so I can release it from the site.  In the old xp days you were able to do it.  Once you got a new computer you can or were easily able to release your old device with no problem.  I did it before with my old win 7 when my xp box was given to  a sighted friend. Nno big deal.  I was able to go to the site and release it. Now I was trying to find where I can go release my old 7 box.  Then I can’t be nagged by drop box saying your box is full when it isn’t.  The only thing I can think of. My old device is still there.  I want to get rid of it from the site.  The way they tell it.  In order to see your devices you have to upgrade your account to a business.  They’re telling me I can’t add new devices to my account because I don’t have enough space.  That’s why I want to go there and get rid of my dead box.  I think its still there.They think I have more then one device.  Thanks.  I’ll just have to go hunt it down.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gerardo Corripio
Sent: April 13, 2019 12:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] new dropbox rules

Do you guys know if when one goes to, let’s say my Amazon Tablet, and I sign out of its Dropbox, Dropbox automatically deletes the device which one signed out of? I went into via Safari on my iPhone, to Dropbox.com/Security/Devices, and my tablet I don’t seeit there. I only see my Laptop, Iphone and Android, thus if someday I were to get an Ipad,noproblem: justsign out of my Android device,having the 3rd spacefor an Ipad, or other futuregadgetI’dget, with which to use Dropbox with.

Speaking ofwhich, anyone have invite linksfor Dropbox, toget maybe a bit more of Dropbox space? I invited my Dad, but no extra space was given at my end, nor at his! My current Dropbox space is at almost 9GB, wanting to get at least 12GB.

                                                                                              Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10