Re: new dropbox rules

Arlene

Wow.  All I want to do is get rid of my old dead win 7 box.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: April 13, 2019 11:10 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] new dropbox rules

Well I was amazed on how many devices and sessions still active in my

security dashboard.

6 devices, 2 of which are 1 my primary and 2 my secondary win7 box but

who knows if I will ever use that for anything and even if I do, I may

not sync it.

I had at least 3 others.

The first was an xp box and the other 2 were reformatted systems or

systems with busted profiles no longer used.

I had 20 sessions of webbrousers open, 19 of those were old sessions why

they didn't close inactives is interesting.

MOre important, its scarey to note persistance of inactive things, I

mean if any of those were not mine, ...