Nvda crashes

Tony James <megatronjames@...>

Hi, I have a rather serious problem with NVDA. It talks on the secure desktop but as soon as i log into Windows it just stops working. I think I know what the problem is but I don't know how to fix it without speech. I downloaded and installed and STK for spai5, thinking that would give me more voices to choose from, but it didn't
And now I think somehow that SDK is interfering with nvda. Any thoughts?From the rising of the sun, to the setting, to its rising again, we place what is hard to endure with what is sweet to remember, and find peace. (Animorphs 33)