Re: How to contact list members off list?

Luke,

          In the full header, which I'm staring at at this very moment, my From: field reads britechguy@...

          I suggest you look in the beta groups for all the conversations, including one from today, about e-mail address masking.  This could be specific to Gmail recipients receiving on Gmail, but it's what every one of my messages contain if I turn on e-mail delivery.

          But, my main purpose in my original message, and now, is to suggest that for most individuals the "Reply to Sender" link is going to be the most direct route to making an off-list reply to the sender of any message.  If they need to adjust how they activate it based on their e-mail client, then they do, but it saves a heck of a lot of work regardless.

           ~ Edward Abbey