Re: purchasing Kindle book using NVDA

Kwork

When using either Firefox or Chrome, I press the space bar on the purchase for the price amount, right below the read now button, then arrow down. Pressing the spacebar on the purchase for $0, for instance assuming that's the price, opens up further options below that line including a buy now button.

Travis

On 4/9/2019 7:50 AM, Mary Otten wrote:
Hi all,

I am a member of Kindle Unlimited, which lets you read a certain number of books for free. On the web page for any given KU book, you have a choice of "buying" it for 0 dollars or paying the Kindle price. I find that I can't actually buy a KU book at the regular Kindle price using NVDA. I can get focus there and I have tried NVDA key plus numpad enter. I've tried the key on the numpad that simulates a left click. This control for making the purchase isn't in the tab order, so I can't tab to it. I've tried the regular enter key and no go. I managed to actually get the job done using my phone. But I'd like to be able to do it with nvda and firefox.

Mary

.