locked Re: Free captcha solving firefox extension

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

he said it had to be signed or along those words and am sure he said he will look more into it.

for the chrome version i noticed some people are getting error messages. i noticed when i got the error when i uunzipped the file i did not see the directory just below it that it unzips into just arrow down to it then unzip it Then do the process. I have it loaded on this computer in chrome so now it is a matter of finding a cap cha to solve which i found one on a form. it told me it solved it but at the time i had nothing entered in the form so then it went to solve it again. But will fill in the form with details then usually there is a submit button or it may do it for you. I guess more playing around with it.

Gene nz

On 14/04/2019 12:41 PM, Kwork wrote:

Me too. I'm guessing the Firefox extention may be buggy and got pulled.

On 4/13/2019 4:26 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Hi Group,

I've been following this thread for a while and I only see the chrome download link at the bottom of the page.  I see no reference to Firefox at all.

On 4/13/2019 4:29 PM, Inam Uddin via Groups.Io wrote:

Dear friend, I’m afraid that you didn’t look the page carefully!

After hitting the link:

http://www.screenreader.ai/download_firefox_captcha_solver.html

a page will be opened and at the bottome of the page, there is a link to download extension.

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook: