Re: Using Google Calendar - Web or Computer App?

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

A few responses:
* I don't think I'll be switching to an alternate e-mail client such
as Thunderbird altogether in the near future. Thanks for suggesting
though.
* I do use the same GMail account on my computer and my phone. Hence,
as you described, automatic synchronization should occur and would be
of great convenience.
* Given that Google Calendar on the web is accessible in the view of
more than one individual, I'll try that out. I'll revert in case I
face any difficulties in its usage.

Many thanks to everyone for the prompt answers.

Thanks.

I use google calendar I have it linked to my calendar apps. None on
windows, I don't use a calendar app on windows, sorry. But you can prob
link your google calendar to that. The web is usable enough, I can
import ics files etc and import events to calendars I create. I need to
remove some calendars from google calendar but I'll google how to do
that later. I love google apps and it is my go to for everything.

On 12 Apr 2019, at 23:19, Bhavya shah wrote:

Dear all,

I am presently looking for a calendar app to set reminders about
activities I need to be doing on certain dates in the future. As an
Android and GMail user, I have instinctually turned to Google
Calendra.
1 Is Google Calendra even accessible with NVDA?
2 If so, which would you recommend I use - Google Calendra on the web
(if so, on Firefox or on Chrome?) or download the Google Calendra
application on my computer for better usability?
3 If Google Calendar is not particularly screen reader friendly, which
other free and accessible calendar programs would you recommend for
use with NVDA?

Note: I am looking at Google Calendar with particular emphasis because
I imagine that I would be able to sync Google Calendar which I control
on my computer with its corresponding aAndroid app which I have
installed on my Smartphone.

I would truly appreciate any assistance.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah