locked Re: Free captcha solving firefox extension

Oliver Edholm

Hi everyone!

Sorry for making this extremely confusing for you all :(

I removed the Firefox version for now since I need it to be signed for it to be able to be run permanently. I'm looking into if this has the possibility to be signed, this process may take some week, right now I only support Chrome.

When you go to the download page for Firefox you'll be redirected to Chrome for now: http://www.screenreader.ai/download_captcha_solver.html

If you know any way to run it permanently other than signing it, please contact me at oliver.edholm@...

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 10:56 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:

To be honest you can run this in temperary debug mode but you can't run this perminantly.

You need to use something called addons sdk though if you use newer versions of firefox you are supposed to be able to build extentions natively.

On 14/04/2019 9:10 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
The problem is that there isn't a link to a Firefox version of this extension. There isn't any single thing saying about Firefox to be honest.

Cheers,
MarcioAKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 13/04/2019 18:07, Ângelo Abrantes disse:

On the link, context menu, save link as...

Às 20:33 de 13-04-2019, marcio via Groups.Io escreveu:
Wow that's true! I just checked it and haven't found any single link to a Firefox extension download.
However, people seem to have downloaded it successfully.
So folks, come here, tell us what's the secret about it.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 13/04/2019 14:53, Shaun Everiss disse:

I only see the chrome one there isn't any way to add this to my firefox/waterfox program unless you make an addon file for it and the firefox extention page is not on main page of the site and that page only downloads the chrome extention.

I do wander what is needed to make it official extention or something.

On 13/04/2019 8:22 PM, Oliver Edholm wrote:

Hi!

You may have seen that a free captcha solving chrome extension was released yesterday, below is a link for firefox as well!

You can download the extension here: http://www.screenreader.ai/download_firefox_captcha_solver.html

I'm a sighted machine learning researcher that recently have caught an eye on the field of web accessibility.

Websites are primarily designed to be interacted with visually which is hard to do if you have a visual impairment. Here I think there's big potential for AI to help and look at the web page visually and then give correct and helpful information to the visually impaired or blind user.

I'm also the creator of the newly created but fairly popular NVDA add-on, "Image Describer", can be found at NVDA add-ons list, (if you're interested in trying out): https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

I'm looking towards doing much more than this, please contact me or reply to this thread if you want to get help with something accessibility wise or have any kind of feedback.

--
Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

Sem vírus. www.avast.com