locked Re: Free captcha solving firefox extension

Raha Tehrani

Thanks anyway Oliver.
great favor.
maybe you need to email Mozila and explain the whole situation to
them. they would definitely help if they found out you'd intend to
carry out a charitable action for the blind and expect no benefit
back. because the same thing happened to webvisum and they did help.
all the best.

On 4/14/19, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi Oliver

I installed the extension but noticed when i come back to your page the
following message is read out by nvda.

The extension was turned on the extension added then it was turned off as
per your instructions.

I do not seem to get it any where else but a part from when i come back to
the page. is it just to remind us after installing the extension to make
sure it is turned off?

I was using google chrome.

Now it is a matter of seeing if i come across any capt chas now.

Gene nz

On 14/04/2019 6:22 PM, Oliver Edholm wrote:
Hi everyone!

Sorry for making this extremely confusing for you all :(

I removed the Firefox version for now since I need it to be signed for it to
be able to be run permanently. I'm looking into if this has the possibility
to be signed, this process may take some week, right now I only support
Chrome.

When you go to the download page for Firefox you'll be redirected to Chrome
for now: http://www.screenreader.ai/download_captcha_solver.html

If you know any way to run it permanently other than signing it, please
contact me at oliver.edholm@gmail.com<mailto:oliver.edholm@gmail.com>

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 10:56 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:

To be honest you can run this in temperary debug mode but you can't run this
perminantly.

You need to use something called addons sdk though if you use newer versions
of firefox you are supposed to be able to build extentions natively.

On 14/04/2019 9:10 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
The problem is that there isn't a link to a Firefox version of this
extension. There isn't any single thing saying about Firefox to be honest.

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA Starboy

Follow or add me on Facebook<https://facebook.com/coolbutpsycho>

Em 13/04/2019 18:07, Ângelo Abrantes disse:

On the link, context menu, save link as...

Às 20:33 de 13-04-2019, marcio via Groups.Io escreveu:
Wow that's true! I just checked it and haven't found any single link to a
Firefox extension download.
However, people seem to have downloaded it successfully.
So folks, come here, tell us what's the secret about it.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook<https://facebook.com/coolbutpsycho>

Em 13/04/2019 14:53, Shaun Everiss disse:

I only see the chrome one there isn't any way to add this to my
firefox/waterfox program unless you make an addon file for it and the
firefox extention page is not on main page of the site and that page only
downloads the chrome extention.

I do wander what is needed to make it official extention or something.

On 13/04/2019 8:22 PM, Oliver Edholm wrote:

Hi!

You may have seen that a free captcha solving chrome extension was released
yesterday, below is a link for firefox as well!

You can download the extension here:
http://www.screenreader.ai/download_firefox_captcha_solver.html

I'm a sighted machine learning researcher that recently have caught an eye
on the field of web accessibility.

Websites are primarily designed to be interacted with visually which is hard
to do if you have a visual impairment. Here I think there's big potential
for AI to help and look at the web page visually and then give correct and
helpful information to the visually impaired or blind user.

I'm also the creator of the newly created but fairly popular NVDA add-on,
"Image Describer", can be found at NVDA add-ons list, (if you're interested
in trying out): https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

I'm looking towards doing much more than this, please contact me or reply to
this thread if you want to get help with something accessibility wise or
have any kind of feedback.

--
Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

[X]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
Sem vírus.

[Image NVDA certified expert]
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material
at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK
sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their
computers. To find out which location (or locations) are nearest to you
please visit http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries
(Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa). To find out which software is installed
on the APNK network please visit the following link
http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.info/faq/software To find out how to use
NVDA on APNK computers please visit the following link
http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.info/faq/nvda

To find out which software is available on the Christchurch City Library
network, and how to start the NVDA screen reader, please go to the following
links. Software available
https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faq/computers/#faq_5884 How to
start the NVDA screen reader on Christchurch City Library computers
https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faqs/what-screen-reader-software-is-available/

To find an NVDA certified expert near you, please visit the following link
https://certification.nvaccess.org/. The certification page contains the
official list of NVDA certified individuals from around the world, who have
sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert exam.