From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2019 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] dropbox rules sharing links

I heard about it over twitter yesterday. That's when I decided to make
the switch to degoo yesterday. So far it's going good. Still not sure if
some tign sand I'll learnslowly.

On 13 Apr 2019, at 12:24, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:

Very appreciative, Shaun.
I really think this must be spreaded as much as possible because as I
never got an official Dropbox email telling me about it, I'd believe
many people didn't get one either.

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/

Follow or add me on Facebook <https://facebook.com/coolbutpsycho>

Em 13/04/2019 15:50, Shaun Everiss disse:
Hi.

This is to anyone that wants to propogate the message about the net.

Never thought it would go this far, but its going to make it to
twitter to, and maybe places where people will have issue with it.
So, here are the links.

1. the post is mirrored on my blog

https://smeveriss.wordpress.com/2019/04/13/new-dropbox-rules/

Its mirrored here to for those that care.

http://technology.jaredrimer.net/2019/04/13/new-dropbox-rules/

Either of those links will work, my personal blog link should work
the other will work to.