From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Sonntag, 14. April 2019 10:25
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Cannot open nvaccess.org in Iran

i really wish that someone find a solution for this problem.
i really dont understand why should i use vpn or any antifiltering software to open nvda website in iran?
when i open nvda website, sometimes nvda says problem loading page.
sometimes i dont recieve any error message, nvda just says connecting, but when i open bbcpersian.com nvda says that accessing this website is not possible in farsi!
whome should i contact and inform about this issue?

On 4/14/19, Raha Tehrani <raha.tehrani1362@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.
unfortunately, there's something wrong with Freegate. it doesn't
function well in Iran. to give it a try, you can open bbcpersian.com
through it, as a result, you'd get the same error you got for
nvaccess.
you can open nvaccess through Ultrasurf 19.02 or SoftEther VPN Client
Manager.
I have done it lots of times and got no error at all.
all the best.

On 4/14/19, Mohammadreza Rashad <mohammadreza5712@gmail.com> wrote:
I've also tried to use Freegate, another antifiltering app to open
the site or update NVDA, but it failed too.

***
Best Wishes,
Mohammadreza Rashad
sent by Nokia 8