Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

Curtis Delzer

you are suppose to turn it off as per instructions, step 6.

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 4/12/2019 9:51 AM, Richard Wells wrote:

The question that was asked and has not yet been answered is this: Is it okay to turn off developer mode after adding the extension? I am not comfortable with leaving developer mode on as it does open security holes. I will test it with NVDA when I get this answer. Thanks to Oliver for all the research and hard work on this project.

On 4/12/2019 10:47 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Wonderful! Also please let me know off list when you get that ready. I'd be happy to test, if I can find an inaccessible captcha which is almost non existent now a days.

Take careD

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website: http://www.tffppodcast.com
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go to http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium
and for hosting options go to http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting
to subscribe to the feed click here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/tffp

The listen page is found here.
http://libsyn.tffppodcast.com

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here:
Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast
For an android list in the making where android apps, accessibility, phones and development can be discussed  subscribe send a blank email to
androiddiscuss+subscribe@android-discuss.groups.io
and follow the prompts.
to visit the subgroups  and subscribe (note you must be subscribed to the main group as well) visit the following URL:
about-android.tffppodcast.com

On 12 Apr 2019, at 6:02, Oliver Edholm wrote:

Hi Marcio! I'll soon have a Firefox version as well, I'll send on Messenger if you want to test!

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 04:54 AM, marcio wrote:
Oliver, is this extension going to be developed for Firefox as well?
I hoped to test it and give you some feedback, but Chrome isn't my default browser hence I'm not comfortable with it to test something there right now.
Also I never even installed an extension on this browser, so...

Looking forward to see this one in Firefox, and my apologies if I'm asking too much. Take your time :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 12/04/2019 08:08, Oliver Edholm disse:

Hi!

I just wanted to announce that I'm now releasing a Chrome Extension for automatic captcha solving.

You can download the extension here: http://www.screenreader.ai/download_captcha_solver.html

I'm a sighted machine learning researcher that recently have caught an eye on the field of web accessibility.

Websites are primarily designed to be interacted with visually which is hard to do if you have a visual impairment. Here I think there's big potential for AI to help and look at the web page visually and then give correct and helpful information to the visually impaired or blind user.

I'm also the creator of the newly created but fairly popular NVDA add-on, "Image Describer", can be found at NVDA add-ons list, (if you're interested in trying out): https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

I'm looking towards doing much more than this, please contact me or reply to this thread if you want to get help with something accessibility wise or have any kind of feedback.