Re: Cannot open nvaccess.org in Iran

Antony Stone

You say "I really wish someone contact them..."

That someone could be you.

Antony.

On Sunday 14 April 2019 at 11:09:26, zahra wrote:

hi ralf.
thanks for any assistant.
i really wish someone contact them and convince them to unblock nvda
website and we can use it normally as we could use in previous months.
i appreciate you again, God bless you!

On 4/14/19, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:
Hello Zahra,

As my persian friends are telling me your government is blocking the data
transfer to many sites outside of Iran.
I would bring that up to your blindness organisations in Iran, hoping
that they can contact your government convincing them to remove the
block for nvaccess.org.
That's all you can do if you don't want to use a VPN solution to access
the web.

Best wishes and blessings,

Ralf
--
Why is "dylexia" so difficult to spell, and why can I never remember "aphasia"
when I want to?

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.