Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

Antony Stone

Perhaps you could tell us:

1. Which features of plotagon (which I haven't previously heard of,
incidentally) don't work well and make you think it requires an addon?

2. How you are trying to install the captcha extension? Without knowing that,
we can only guess at what you might be doing wrong.

Antony.

On Sunday 14 April 2019 at 13:14:31, Chantelle Buys wrote:

Afternoon everyone.

Can anyone tell me if there's someone who would be able to create an
addon for nvda to use with plotagon?

Also, I can't get the capcha extention to install on my google chrome,
think I'm doing something wrong.

Chantelle
--
Normal people think "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Engineers think "If it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet".

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.