From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2016 2:58 PM
Subject: [nvda] Disregard Thunderbird Status Line Bug

Hi Group,

Well, I am glad to say, you can disregard the status line bug I reported in my last message to this list. It turns out I had a pop-under that I didn't see right away that was causing things to read improperly. It was that Microsoft Bug wanting me to upgrade to Windows 10. I thought I turned that off, but for some reason, it came back. Once I dismissed this bark screen, everything is normal again in Thunderbird.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"