HELP! LOST ALL MY ADD-ONS!!!

Clarissa Mitchell

Earlier today, I turned my computer on, and it was running so slowly,
and seemingly wasn't doing anything. So I shut it down, when I turned
it on again, I was greeted with a "Welcome to Windows" page in
Microsoft Edge. Apparently, I just got the big April update and didn't
even know it! But what really took the cake was when I discovered that
NVDA had reverted to the Windows one-core voices, and all my add-ons
are gone! I also lost some of my Desktop shortcuts! Not all of them
though. Can I do a system restore, or do I have to re-create all those
shortcuts and re-download all my add-ons? I thought I had a portable
copy of NVDA on a flash drive somewhere, but apparently I don't. Any
help would be appreciated. Thanks.