Have you tried it on other browsers at all?
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@...>
To: "Nvda List" <email@example.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2019 10:14 PM
Subject: [nvda] logging into telegram with nvda?
I'm BCcing this to the nvda chat group just in case but here are the
steps I'm taking
1. Launch chrome. I have the same trouble with Firefox
2. Go to web.telegram.org
3. Put your phone number in.
4. click next
5. Try to click the "OK button. I cannot do this, yet other people I
know have done this successfully. I've tried
* 1 object navigation
* 2 screen review
* 3 document review
* 4 routing and left clicking with the result that nvda says "there is
no object here" or "object has no location"
* 5. Left clicking with the mouse after trying to rout
* 6. Trying to use narrator with the result that that dialogue never
So does anyone have any tips here? I cannot do a video as my phone
number will be revealed and I don't want that.
Blessings and happy Sunday