From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@...>
To: "Nvda List" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2019 10:14 PM
Subject: [nvda] logging into telegram with nvda?

I'm BCcing this to the nvda chat group just in case but here are the
steps I'm taking

1. Launch chrome. I have the same trouble with Firefox
2. Go to web.telegram.org
3. Put your phone number in.
4. click next
5. Try to click the "OK button. I cannot do this, yet other people I
know have done this successfully. I've tried
* 1 object navigation
* 2 screen review
* 3 document review
* 4 routing and left clicking with the result that nvda says "there is
no object here" or "object has no location"
* 5. Left clicking with the mouse after trying to rout
* 6. Trying to use narrator with the result that that dialogue never
reads.

So does anyone have any tips here? I cannot do a video as my phone
number will be revealed and I don't want that.

Thanks.
Blessings and happy Sunday