Re: Windows update doesn't work

Probably not, I do wander if some of this stuff is just windows saying it can't, however it may try to find a solution anyway windows usually can do this on its own.
You may need to get drivers or bios updates from asia or whatever depends on the age.
I have never seen windows quit unless it simply can't.
If it says it doesn't work but then does chances are its earching its databases and trying to get it to work.

It obviously found what it needed.
While windows has a lot of itself on your system, it doesn't get everything so I have seen errors about accounts not recognised or system being corrupted or not responding only to have the system pop back online later on I just have to wait.

On 5/07/2016 9:39 p.m., Arnþór Helgason wrote:
Recently I have been told on 2 occasions that my Aser Labtop isn't
running the most recent and safe Windows 10 and I should update.
When I accepted updating there was a message on the screen that Windows
didn't do the work as the display wasn't compatible.
Then there was a list of other items which were ok.
At last the following message appeared: Windows 10 is now running on
your mashine.

Is this something to worri about?

Best regards,

Arnthor Helgason