Best Wishes,
     Mohammadreza Rashad
   sent by Nokia 8

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019, 5:09 PM Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
I doubt that the NVDA site has been blocked.  it is probably on a host, but I'm not sure what the correct word is, that has been blocked so nothing on that host can be accessed.  for example, a lot of people use Go Daddy to host sites.  If Go Daddy were blocked, you couldn't access The NVDA site.  Others with more technical knowledge can tell the list how you find out who hosts a web site and we may get information about who the host is for the NVDA site.

Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 5:02 AM
To: nvda
Subject: Re: [nvda] Cannot open nvaccess.org in Iran

Dear Antony,
This issue exists on more than one internet provider. In Iran, we have a governmental organization, called "Working Group on Identifying Criminal Content", who is responsible for such actions. I asked them to unblock nvaccess.org, and they told me the above-mentioned reply.

   ***
Best Wishes,
     Mohammadreza Rashad
   sent by Nokia 8

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019, 2:10 PM Antony Stone <antony.stone@...> wrote:
Who did you contact?  Your connectivity provider, or someone else?

Antony.

--
I thought I had type A blood, but it turned out to be a typo.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.