locked request for participation in a study

enes sarıbaş

Edited

Note that the below message was posted after obtaining permision from the list owner, Nimer.

Hi all,
As part of my masters degree in Linguistics at the University of Cambridge, I am conducting  research on how blind and sighted adults understand and interpret language. I am looking for congenitally blind or early blind adults, on the one hand, and sighted adults on the other, aged between 18 and 45, who do not have any additional disabilities, and who grew up in an English speaking country. The survey will take between 40-45 minutes. Participants in the survey will be entered into a draw to win one of four £25.00 amazon.co.uk gift cards. Anyone who wants to participate in the survey please e-mail me at my academic email address (es777@...), and I will send out the survey.

Also per the request of Nimer, the list owner, please do not respond to this thread.  And only contact me with any questions, comments, or requests on the given address.

Best,

Enes