Re: is there any voice similar or close to the ETI eloquence english voice

Michael Munn

You can always uptain Dectalk from Grossgane.com.
I will provide link in a separate email.
Thanks
Best Regards
Michael Munn

Michael Munn
 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org

You don’t have to purchase eloquence you could buy it from blind help.net.