Can this be done with NVDA like WebAnywhere (All OSs, Web browsers),10-Free-Software-For-Visually-Impaired-Blind-Users-WebAnywhere,WebAnywhere is a web-based screen reader for the web. It requires no special software to be installed on the client machi...

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

hi guys

A while ago I had come across web any where and did not give it much
thought after that. But it got me to thinking could some thing like this
be done with NVDA? Where you could type in a web address and once it is
there NVDA will start up and you could use it like normal from any where
in the world. Would this then give us access to any pc that is connected
to the web?

Even though most computers are usually locked down and if there is no
adaptive technology on that machine it can not be used by some one like us.

I think SA2go does the same sort of idea as well.

so would this get around access problems all over the world?

The following link will give a little more info about it at
http://webanywhere.cs.washington.edu/content.php

I was trying to see if i could do some thing like that off my website
just to see if it can be done or would it be done a different way. I was
just thinking if the same sort of concept could be used with NVDA like
web any where or SA2go?

Gene nz