Re: is there any voice similar or close to the ETI eloquence english voice

Judy Jones

So, is blind.help.com an illegal site?

Judy

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 2:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] is there any voice similar or close to the ETI eloquence english voice

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 04:50 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I can't mention them here or I will be band.

Banned for mentioning, I doubt it.  Giving instructions that allow/encourage someone to download cracked software -  in a heartbeat.  It simply is not done on reputable lists or forums, period.  There are also real issues of legal exposure, and believe me those have been brought up on the beta forum, where we were both conversing today (but not about that).

If I am ever informed that a link to software, or even instructions on how to circumvent copyright and/or get cracked software, have appeared there will be one, and only one, warning and the information will promptly be deleted.

           ~ Edward Abbey