Re: is there any voice similar or close to the ETI eloquence english voice

Judy Jones

I found the site, but thought I’d better check, thanks.

Judy

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 3:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] is there any voice similar or close to the ETI eloquence english voice

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 05:27 PM, Judy Jones wrote:

So, is blind.help.com an illegal site?

I have no idea, as I cannot get it to load under any web browser to make even a quick assessment.   That was not the site I know to be problematic, which those of you who are on e-mail have already received the link to, which has been redacted from the archive.

When the first thing on the page is an audio recording of Mary Poppins Returns, which has only very recently had commercial release on DVD/Blu-Ray, the probability of that having been produced with the permission of Disney Studios is zero.

           ~ Edward Abbey