Re: Blog

Jackie

Thanks for the plug, Marcio. I've had some fairly serious family
emergencies this past few months, but I'm hoping to schedule some
activities/classes in the near future. Again, I appreciate the
shout-out. Thanks so much! & for those list members among us, I do
apologize for the lack of activity. These past few months have been
tough.

On 4/15/19, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...> wrote:
Hi Ralph,
Although I believe you got the answers you were looking for, I just
wanted to chime in and offer you a list where you can talk about
Wordpress, ask your questions and such.
This list is actually a low traffic one as far as I can remember, and
I'd believe the lady that created it is here with us.
While, as I said, the list is a low traffic one, if you post a question
that's for sure you're gonna get some interesting answer(s).
Check it out here <https://www.freelists.org/list/wp4newbs>.

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/

Follow or add me on Facebook <https://facebook.com/coolbutpsycho>

Em 15/04/2019 18:31, Ralph Boersema disse:

Hi Friends,

I am contemplating starting a blog and have a tech who can help me
with hosting and getting started. Any suggestions for which software
works well with NVDA? My tech is suggesting WordPress, but he is not
particularly familiar with NVDA. Have you all found WordPress to be
fully accessible using NVDA?

Warmly,

Ralph