Re: Inconsistency with NVDA+t on desktop

hi.
yes.
i confirm this problem in nvda 2017.2 (my favorite version) on windows xp.
i dont understand whats the problem.
and i thought that i am the only one who has this issue!
in this case, i cant do anything or open my computer and desktop programs.
thanks for reporting and God bless you!

On 4/16/19, Felix G. <constantlyvariable@...> wrote:
Hi folks,
has anyone else observed that sometimes NVDA reports the title of the
desktop as "Explorer" whereas at other times it states "Program
Manager?"
As an aside, I find that "Explorer" is often announced even when it is
inappropriate as something completely different has focus.
Best,
Felix

--
By God,