From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Mehler
Sent: 06 July 2016 06:43
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] laptop layout

Hello,

Thank you. For me I have read the manual, I do better with audio learning like a podcast or something.

Thanks for the information.

My issue is the NVDA+ page up or down, not an easy key sequence on my keyboard.

Suggestion has been made to get a bluetooth external fullsized keyboard, I don't like this option as it's one more thing to carry.

Thanks.
Dave.

On 7/5/16, Sukil Etxenike via Groups.io <sukiletxe=yahoo.es@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

Have you read the manual? I don't have any problem remembering the
laptop layout. Just NVDA + arrows (combined with ctrl and / or shift),
plus NVDA + Enter and NVDA + PageUp or NVDA + PageDown should get you
going. To use the mouse use NVDA + M or NVDA + Shift + M, and to click
use NVDA + brackets combined with CTRL or Shift.

Regards,

Sukil

El 05/07/2016 a las 9:24, Brian's Mail list account escribió:
Yes its called an external keyboard I think. I could not get my head
around the concert pianist structure either.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-