From: "Steve Hoad" <mainefun40@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Help: Using Newest Version of NVDA and Excel 2007
crashing

Fixed: I began wondering if my copy of NVDA had somehow become
corrupted. I reloaded the program and it seems to have fixed the
problem.
Steve

On 4/15/19, Steve Hoad <mainefun40@...> wrote:
Hello: Is it possible that the latest version of NVDA doesn't play
well with Excel 2007? I have been using Windows 10 with these
programs successfully in a previous version of NVDA but now, when I
open Excel it crashes almost immediately.
As an alternative, can I easily roll back to NVDA in a 2018 version
that Excel worked well with?

Any help or information would be appreciated. Thanks,

--
Steve Hoad

--
Steve Hoad