Re: is there any voice similar or close to the ETI eloquence english voice

On 4/16/19, Mohd. Ahtesham Shaikh <mohd.ahtesham@...> wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the dectalk addons
I have downloaded the file but now need to know how to use it after it
has been installed as an addon and shows in the addons list.
.IKindly help.

On 4/16/19, Michael Munn <michaelrbms@...> wrote:
Here is the link that you can download old Dectalk voice and use it as a
speech sinthesizer for NVDA.
http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/dectalk/
Thanks
Best regards
Michael Munn

Michael Munn
National Federation of the Blind of Virginia www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of the Blind of Maryland www.nfbmd.org
www.hadley.edu

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 2:55 PM Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>
wrote:

The only one I can think of is Deck Talk, but I don't know if
x'savailable
anymore. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

i installed this addon to test its voices.
it was very terrible and difficult to understand for me!