Re: Cannot open nvaccess.org in Iran

Antony Stone

Well, I would find it quite bizarre if the NVaccess web server were blocking
requests from Iranian IP addresses, but I'm not an admin on that server, so I
can't say for certain.

It would probably be helpful if you could post your public IP address so that
whomever does have access to the server can see whether any requests from that
address have been seen and perhaps responded to.

Antony.

On Tuesday 16 April 2019 at 16:06:31, zahra wrote:

today, i contacted our internet provider and they told me that they
did not block nvda website.
they told that i should contact nvaccess staff and ask them for help.

On 4/16/19, Antony Stone <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it> wrote:
If you do not wish to use a proxy, VPN, Tor or similar avoidance of the
default routing which you have on your Internet connection then I think
the only people worth talking to about this problem are your Internet
Connectivity Provider.

Either they are filtering / blocking your access to the site, or else
someone upstream from them is doing so, and your contract is with your
connectivity provider, so talk to them if it isn't working correctly.
They in turn have a contract with their upstream provider, so they can
take the problem further if need be.

Antony.

On Tuesday 16 April 2019 at 13:33:59, zahra wrote:
hi dejan and i appreciate your kindness and sympathy with us.
i also wish to find a solution that i can use nvda website as i could
use before, without proxy, vpn or any antifilter softwares.
--
The words "e pluribus unum" on the Great Seal of the United States are from a
poem by Virgil entitled "Moretum", which is about cheese and garlic salad

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.