From: "Luke Davis" <luke@newanswertech.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 10:39 AM
Subject: [nvda] Jumping Between Clickables

Hello

Is there any reasonable way, or is there some way in development, to jump between items on a web page that are "clickable"?

The manual only mentions clickables in regards to the indicator in the braille section, and the checkbox in the document format configuration description, and even in this latter it is very sparse information.

I have found various discussions about clickables, whether they should be spoken, whether lots in a row should be spoken, and how to get them to stop speaking, but nothing about how to navigate them.

For example, if I have a bunch of links on a page, I can skip between them with k, v, u, etc. If there are buttons, I can use b and B. And so on.
But how does one do this with clickables? Sometimes you run into quite long lists of these, and it would be nice to move through them quickly, or to jump to them from another part of the page.

Frankly I'm surprised this has not been done already, but maybe there is some reason I can't think of. Or maybe it is being done and just isn't documented in an obvious way.

Luke