Re: Jumping Between Clickables

Andre Fisher

It's best to focus on what the user is trying to acomplish, which is a way to move from clickable element to element. As the name suggests, these elements are labelled as such because they perform an action when clicked by the mouse, and some of them will be activated using the keyboard. Yes, some website developers may wrongfully use this tag, but nevertheless it can be useful to jjump to them.

I would also like to see something like this. Perhaps the letter Y can be used to move to the next clickable item, or P or J, with Shift being added to move to the previous element. I don't recommend this being in the Elements List, due to some websites abusing this tag as mentionned before.