Re: reaper

Sarah k Alawami

It's quite easy to use. Osara is just an extension to make reaper more accessible. I'm still grasping it after about 3 or 4 months but I'm now able to edit podcasts, create sends and receives and so so much more.

On 16 Apr 2019, at 8:34, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

And as I posted in the last thread on reaper, Osara add on is a must. I have to say its a very good bit of software but was a little too much for my brain!
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] reaper

The Reapers Without Peepers (RWP) group main page on groups.io is: https://groups.io/g/rwp
All of the e-mail addresses for the group are, as is typical, located near the end of the group's main page.

If one wants to search for a group that might possibly exist under Groups.io, use this webpage: https://groups.io/search?p=SubsCount,,,20,2,0,0
A search there on Reaper turns up this group as the first search result.

Detailed information on using Reaper with any screen reader can be found there and the group appears to be quite active based on the monthly post totals on its main page.

*Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell.*

~ Edward Abbey