Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 16/04/2019 12:32, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io disse:

That is a Firefox add on you mean?
I've actually not heard of it.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandesh computer trainer HR" <rh.sandesh@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 9:21 AM
Subject: [nvda] Need your support to web whats app

Hi friends,
Need solutions to access the whats app of web version on desktop.
One of our candidate joined company in India.
She should use whats app very efficiently by using desktop with screen
reader NVDA.
At present unable to use the app very efficiently.
Note:
Tried with Mozilla fire fox and add on.
It is not accessible also getting error "not respondinng"
If we remove add on then PC works well.

Add on name is f123.
With regards,
Sandesh HR