Re: Jumping Between Clickables

If anyone happens to want to have a discussion about how to create a feature request for NVDA, I'm happy to have one on the chat subgroup.  That would include searching to see if what you're about to put in a feature request for already has one, in which case you can add a comment to it.

Although we definitely have a number of the core NVDA developers and other "movers and shakers" reading here, there is power for you and ease for them in getting feature requests directly through the formal mechanism on Github to do so.

Chat subgroup subscription and post addresses:

           ~ Edward Abbey