Before you comment on a thread, please keep in mind that if it has nothing to do with NVDA, if NVDA is nowhere in your message, it is probably off-topic and should not be posted unless you seek permission first. If you throw NVDA in there as a passing thought, it probably is not on topic either. There are many mailing lists out there for the discussion of many topics, and I appreciate Brian and others directing individuals to those mailing lists. It would be great to compile those somewhere so that users have access to them. If a topic can't find home anywhere else, it can on the chat list so long as it upholds the groups.io terms of service. This list is narrow in scope, and has to do with NVDA, the screen reader, and how to accomuplish tasks with that screen reader.

If you have questions, please reach out to brian and myself and we would be happy to clarify or help out further. These guidelines are fluid, they may change in future, but it is important that we return to discussing the topic at hand, which is NVDA.

Thanks.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 9:52 AM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

It's quite easy to use. Osara is just an extension to make reaper more accessible. I'm still grasping it after about 3 or 4 months but I'm now able to edit podcasts, create sends and receives and so so much more.

On 16 Apr 2019, at 8:34, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

And as I posted in the last thread on reaper, Osara add on is a must. I have to say its a very good bit of software but was a little too much for my brain!
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] reaper

The Reapers Without Peepers (RWP) group main page on groups.io is: https://groups.io/g/rwp
All of the e-mail addresses for the group are, as is typical, located near the end of the group's main page.

If one wants to search for a group that might possibly exist under Groups.io, use this webpage: https://groups.io/search?p=SubsCount,,,20,2,0,0
A search there on Reaper turns up this group as the first search result.

Detailed information on using Reaper with any screen reader can be found there and the group appears to be quite active based on the monthly post totals on its main page.

*Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell.*

~ Edward Abbey

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber