Re: reaper

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 04:30 PM, Nimer Jaber wrote:
It would be great to compile those somewhere so that users have access to them.
Yes, I'll admit to being "off topic" to the group, but right on-topic to this aspect of Nimer's message.   I will very happily compile a list if anyone sends me the specific mailing list or website addresses off-list.  It's a worthwhile project, and I try to collect this sort of information on a continuous basis.   You all have my private e-mail address from my messages.  Please direct any replies with this sort of information directly to me.

           ~ Edward Abbey