Re: problem with newest version of potplayer and nvda

mslion

Thanks worked great I did not even have ot restart the player.

Kostadin,

           Brilliant!  (and arcane).   I would never, in a million years,
have found this, or probably even tried it had I gotten to those settings,
since the skinned version of the context menu presents precisely the same
information as the system version does.  It must be the skin overlay that is
the root of the accessibility problem.

            Works like a charm after tweaking that setting (or at least the
menu does).  I restarted the player even though it didn't force me to do
so.

--

Brian *-* Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763

*Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell.*

           ~ Edward Abbey