Re: addons list

Gene

I'm not Brian but I believe I read somewhere that the Freelists group is no longer active.  If I ever had a choice between a different list serve and Groups.io list serve for the same list. I would assume that Groups.io is the active list or the one being migrated to.  It is the popular list serve for lists composed mostly of blind users and more and more lists are moving to it.

Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] addons list

Brian,
Could you please tell me what's the difference between the groups.io and the freelists add-ons list?
I subscribed to both, the freelists one being the last, so we shall see. However, if you can tell me something about what to expect beforehand...

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 17/04/2019 11:30, Brian Vogel disse:
There is an NVDA add-ons list on Groups.io, https://nvda-addons.groups.io/g/nvda-addons, and on FreeLists, https://www.freelists.org/list/nvda-addons, both of which turned up in the top 5 results of a web search on NVDA Add-Ons.

           ~ Edward Abbey