Re: addons list

Em 17/04/2019 16:55, Brian Vogel disse:
It becomes even more difficult to figure out when multiple lists dedicated to the same subject matter area present themselves in one place [there are at least two JAWS groups on Groups.io]
And why there are more than one group for the very same thing is beyond me.
Honestly, if there's a group dedicated to deal with something, unless the other one is a subgroup to deal with another subject on the same topic or something like that, I don't see any reason why people would want it to be this way.
However, they seem to be happy with it, so who am I to disagree?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook