Re: latest new windows

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 05:57 PM, Isaac wrote:
Well, my question was related to nvda, if the new windows works with the current nvda or will there need to be an update to nvda first?
No, Issac, the entirety of your previous post is:  "Hi, is it true that a new windows 10 is coming, and what will it be called and when is the release."  There is nothing, nothing whatsoever, related to NVDA in it.  Hence the reason for my prior message.

I have yet to see any recent version of NVDA break secondary to a Windows 10 feature update.  I guess it could happen, but it's sure not likely.

           ~ Edward Abbey