Re: wanted free voices

sazid

Thank you i had installed it/ can you please tell me which are
english voices and how to uninstall the unwanted voices? is there any
addon which can switch from one synth to other like telugu language is
supports by e speak then how can i switch automatically?

thanks and regards,
sazid

On 4/15/19, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
Hi

the link to the drop box where you can get the speech platform synth and
voices is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0rokrf6a4qijsvf/Speech%20Platform%2011%20engine%20and%20voices.zip?dl=0

The speech hub package is only in english all of the synth and voices. You
will need to install the add on as well for nvda to see the package after
the main file has been installed.

the add on can be found under c: drive then program files x86 then speech
hub then i think it is the add on it is the top folder called add on. it
will need to be installed the usual way for nvda to see the package.

The link to this one from drop box is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/28lcflys6ebbmtk/SpeechHubInstall.exe?dl=0

I think the following website if i remember right you can get free TTS
voices as well. if i remember right you do not have to buy the package as
the synths and voices which are free can be installed. I thin there are
commercial ones but you have to buy them. I thought i had lost this link a
long time ago.

The link to this page is
http://www.zero2000.com/free-text-to-speech-natural-voices.html

Gene nz

On 15/04/2019 1:30 AM, zahra wrote:

hi gene.
speak hub does not support windows xp.
and mary tts i believe is not in english. am i right?
previously, i remember someone post the link for one free tts. can you
please send it again for me to test?

On 4/8/19, hurrikennyandopo ...
<hurrikennyandopo@...><mailto:hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi v

Not sure if any of the voices in the speech platform package will suit your
needs. there are voices for both english and other languages that i do not
speak

I can drop box them for you they are about 340 meg with all voices and the
speech platform runtime engine.

You will need a program like 7 zip or one that can unzip the files for you
first. When done look for the speech platform runtime engine and install it
first. It is the only file that does not have the name of the file with TTS
in in standing for text to speech and the name of the voice and language.

You can get it from my drop box account at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0rokrf6a4qijsvf/Speech%20Platform%2011%20engine%20and%20voices.zip?dl=0

The speech hub package also has other synths and voices but in a package
and
can be gotten off the following website at http://www.speakon.org.uk/

When you download the speech hub package you will also need to install the
add on so nvda can see the synths and voices. So the main package will get
installed then under your c: drive program files x86 then speech hub then
the folder for the add on it will need to be installed into nvda. Then
later
on you can change to those other synth and voices.

There may be other software there that you may like to try.

Gene nz

On 7/04/2019 7:47 PM, sazid wrote:

Hello family,
hope all are doing great. I am using windows 7 on my PC with e speak
as my voice synthasizer can anyone provide me free voice for my nvda?

thanks and regards,
sazid

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]
material

Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK
sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their
computers. To find out which location (or locations) are nearest to you
please visit
(Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa). To find out which software is
installed
on the APNK network please visit the following link
http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.info/faq/software To find out how to use
NVDA on APNK computers please visit the following link
http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.info/faq/nvda

To find out which software is available on the Christchurch City Library
network, and how to start the NVDA screen reader, please go to the
following
links. Software available
https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faq/computers/#faq_5884 How to
start the NVDA screen reader on Christchurch City Library computers
https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faqs/what-screen-reader-software-is-available/

To find an NVDA certified expert near you, please visit the following link
https://certification.nvaccess.org/. The certification page contains the
official list of NVDA certified individuals from around the world, who have
sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert exam.

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material

please visit http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries