Re: latest new windows

Ian Westerland

Felix, that's good news but, without divulging any Insider secrets, is it doing anything better than what we have now and has Microsoft changed to its new Chrome based Browser?

Cheers.

Ian Westerland

On 4/18/2019 10:49 PM, Felix G. wrote:
Hi,
I'm running a Windows Insider pre-release of 1903 and I can report it
hasn't broken anything for me regarding NVDA.
Best,
Felix
Am Do., 18. Apr. 2019 um 00:00 Uhr schrieb Brian Vogel <@britechguy>:

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 05:57 PM, Isaac wrote:

Well, my question was related to nvda, if the new windows works with the current nvda or will there need to be an update to nvda first?

No, Issac, the entirety of your previous post is: "Hi, is it true that a new windows 10 is coming, and what will it be called and when is the release." There is nothing, nothing whatsoever, related to NVDA in it. Hence the reason for my prior message.

I have yet to see any recent version of NVDA break secondary to a Windows 10 feature update. I guess it could happen, but it's sure not likely.

~ Edward Abbey