Re: Reading Subtitles with NVDA or Any Other TTS

No, it hasn't :(
It sounds like recent versions of this player really have changed things a bit. If one wants this feature then one needs to use a previous version other than the latest one.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 19/04/2019 01:17, zahra disse:

no, i am not in the chat subgroup.
then you can up arrow to see whether it has accessibility or not.

On 4/19/19, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...> wrote:
KMPlayer settings would be the same window accessed with F2?
If so, the last item I have there is miscellaneous, nothing about
accessibility :(

Are you on the chat subgroup? Maybe we should move it to there.

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook <https://facebook.com/coolbutpsycho>

Em 19/04/2019 00:02, zahra disse:
hi.
1 and 2.. go to kmplayer settings and press end  and see that do you
see still accessibility in kmplayer preferences?
3. i heard that potplayer do the same and people can read subtitles.

On 4/19/19, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...>
wrote:
Hey folks,
Would anyone know of a player that allow us to read subtitles from a
movie or something like that using NVDA or TTS at all?
Once, KM Player would do it just fine, however, it was just today that I
felt like watching something while a voice would speak things going on
the screen, because at that time I was considering it to be actually
rather annoying, and today I'm missing it. Funny how things are, isn't
it?
Well, the thing is, KM Player, on the latest versions, apparently
doesn't allow one to read subtitles using NVDA or any other TTS system
at all. Or if it does, I definitely don't know where I could find it.
So, would anyone know:
1. Does KM Player still have this feature?
2. If so, how can I access it?
3. If not, then there is another player which will let me just do it?

Thanks in advance guys :)