Re: Free captcha solving chrome extension

Inam Uddin

Dear friends, I have the extension of fire fox which was withdrawn and it is working fine for me.

If anyone of you wants, just write to me offline!

I’ll send it to you privately however, you can wait for a few days maybe the developer will come up with a better one!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook: