From: "Antony Stone" <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Finding the install sound in NVDA

NVDA is open source software, released under GPLv2, therefore the included
sounds are available for anyone to use as they wish.

Antony.

On Saturday 20 April 2019 at 09:36:46, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
wrote:

OK to stop this thread, here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/twyq713u54gse9g/nvda_logo.wav?dl=1

If you intend to use it anywhere else though ask the Devs first, since it
might be one of the few bits that is nvaccess copyright!