Re: CRM software

Guy Schlosser

Hi Quinton, salesforce seems to be a common CRM solution that is fairly accessible. I wish there were a few more hot keys for it, such as keys for creating cases, verifying accounts and stuff like that, but for the most part it is pretty accessible. CRM software is one of those things that is tricky, it depends on how it’s written. For example, when I worked for frontier, they used a software package called dpi. While you can get around that software with not too much difficulty, a lot of the controls were not labeled, so extra steps had to be taken to label the controls so you knew where you were at. I hope that helps, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to drop me an email.

Sentu from my iPhone

On Apr 22, 2019, at 7:12 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've had an enquiry about accessible CRM software.  I know there are a range of options out there with different features, but can anyone offer any advice on solutions which are accessible, please?

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen