locked OT: A program to make BARD files Braille-display friendly

John J. Boyer

Hello,

I have developed a program which makes books from the BARD website of the National Library Service braille-display
friendly. It does the following:

Combines all volumes into one file;
Converts upper-case to lower-case;
Eliminates extra blanks at the ends of lines;
Skips more than 1 blank line.

The resulting files are NOT suitable for embossing.

This application was developed on Linux. The conversion program is written in C, so it should work oo Windows once it
is recompiled. The
command line for it uses the Linux cat
command or type on Windows. I have a zip file with the program and instructioons which I can send to you privately.

John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...