NVDA scripting: function to press the keystroke.

Igor Kaplan

  Hi NVDA developers.

  Have the scripting question. I need the addon to press the key on the keyboard.

  What I am trying to do is to have NVDA to press the keyboard keys, for example ctrl+escape when I perform some gesture on the touch screen. Or even to emulate the sequence of keys pressed.

  Could someone please point me to the existing python code, which will press the key on the keyboard. I was looking through available addons and did not find any, which does this.

  Or if such addon does not exist, would appreciate a small example, how it is done.

  I am fine with assigning functions to gestures, just need to perform the key presses.

Many, many thanks in advance.

  Igor.